Thursday, May 1, 2014

Siblings

Siblings

There are the kinds of siblings that you are born with and then there are the ones you choose. The ones you choose are sometimes the ones that know you better than the other. When I saw this pose I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. You see in my head the caption for this photo has always been "Siblings have your back". Sure it's super punny, but you should come to expect that from me now. I am lucky enough to call these two family now you know since I married one of them. I am sure you can figure out which if you read this blog often enough. Well I should stop talking before the flu meds kick in and I start sounding like a prattling fool.

Credits
On Him
Hoodie: [AB] Casual Hoodie  Indigo
Jeans: *Shai* Mens Relaxed Jeans Vintage
Sneakers: 2Real HOLBROOKZ
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Chocolate
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Pale) - TheCleanShaven
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance)  - Relaxed
Feet: Slink Male Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

On Her
Shorts: erratic / briony - shorts / white 
Shirt: erratic / mindy - tshirt / flowers white 
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Relaxed - 
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Shoes: Slink Ilena Sandals Large White
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Ainsley
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 01 E
Eyes: [theSkinery] Lovers eye-Jade
Pose: **PoseWay** - Balance Couple Pose (At 2014 Pose Fair)

No comments: