Friday, May 9, 2014

Little Blue Fairy

Little Blue Fairy

One of the things I like about Faires is that I can find new to me stores. This is especially true with something like Fantasy Faire. This time around the new to me store is BlueMoon Enterprise, where I picked up this adorable fairy outfit. It actually comes with three different skirt lengths, but I picked the shortest one. This fairy outfit went perfectly with the fairy swing that I picked up during Pose Fair.
Little Blue Fairy

Credits
Outfit: BMe by Elle  Wisteria Dream Dress (at Fantasy Faire)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sanna Mesh Hair - Pancake (at Fantasy Faire)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi TDR Skin pale LB blue
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: W. Winx & Flair - Fairy Flower Swing

No comments: