Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lilac Tea

Lilac Tea

Nothing like a little down time and some afternoon tea. Of course now that the weather is heating up I am drinking my tea iced more than hot. And what is an afternoon tea without cakes? Not a very good one in my book. I can't resist a macaron, they are a sweet little treat and the ones with the tea set look mighty tempting. I wonder if any are coconut lemon...

Credits
Shirt: [Decoy] Dalini - Grape
Corset: lassitude & ennui Elena corset - lilac / silver ( at We ♥ Roleplay)
Jeans: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: -LaViere- Natsya/BrownRoots
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi TDR Skin pale LB CL blue
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Tea set: [CIRCA]  - "Ladies Tea" - Floral Fan Chair & Decor Set (at Fit for a Princess)

P.S I suggest clicking on the picture for a bigger view.

No comments: