Friday, May 16, 2014

'Dillo Love

'Dillo Love II

When one is wearing an armadillo covered skirt the best place for pictures is the desert don't you agree? Well it made sense in my head anyway. If you have never noticed I have a thing for wearing black and white with a pop of color here and there and this look is no exception. There is just something fun about a black and white look with red shoes. It's like a pleasant surprise when you get to my toes.
'Dillo Love I

My lips wanted to get in on the pop of red action today too, so I let them.

Credits
Skirt: PIDIDDLE - Papillon Hi-Lo Skirt - 'Dillos -
Shirt: The Secret Store - Mary Pleated Shirt - Milk -
Glasses: [Atooly] Heart Sunglasses Black
Shoes: [Miseria] Celeste Pumps - Crimson (at The Big Show)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: TRUTH HAIR April
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale BLB w/ hot red lipstick
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: (marukin) GAME (at Collabor88)

No comments: