Monday, May 26, 2014

Bookish Princess

Nerdy Princess I

Not all princesses are the ball going, gown wearing type. There are those princesses that prefer the company of books to that of a handsome prince. Of course I wouldn't turn away my own handsome prince, but that isn't the point here, then again I don't think I ever really have a point.
Nerdy Princess II

What I do have are cute glasses with roses on them.

Credits
Dress: :Moon Amore: Primavera Dress   (at Fit for a Princess)
Socks: ~Cannibelle~ Sheer Floral Knee Socks - Light Blue  (at Fit for a Princess)
Glasses: {T.T} "Kailtyn" Butterfly blue glasses  (at Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: fri.- Lovegood.Heels (Cloudy)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: -LaViere- Zoey/WoodBark
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale BLB
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: oOo Studios - Autumn pose set

No comments: