Saturday, May 3, 2014

Blowing Bubbles

So yesterday I talked about siblings and I showed a picture of my man with his sister. Well today it's just her and I.
Bubbles

I think I hit the jackpot in the in law department. My sister in law Stardust and I have similar tastes. You see when I got the idea for this picture I knew I wanted us in matching dresses. However the hair, that was not at all planned. When she showed up at the house ready for a photo shoot she had on the same hair as me!
Stardust and I

My poor hubby was a little unsettled by the twin-ness of his wife and sister, but we are still different enough.

Credits
On Phire
Dress: ::{u.f.o}::blooming moment dress - yellow cardigan - (at Collabor88)
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Nieka Heels: Cocoa
Hair: [e] Elika
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi TDR Skin pale LB CL yellow (at TDR Fusion)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)

On Stardust
Dress: ::{u.f.o}::blooming moment dress - mint cardigan - (at Collabor88)
Hair: [e] Elika
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Relaxed - Small
Skin: -Glam Affair - Mokatana skin - America 01 E
Eyes: [theSkinery] Lovers eye-Jade
Pose: . Infiniti .  - Spring - (at 2014 Pose Fair)

No comments: