Thursday, May 8, 2014

Baking is calming

Baking a Pie

There is something so satisfying about baking for me. I love to bake all sorts of sweet things, but I never really eat them. When I was out exploring with the husband last night we came upon this house. When we walked inside I knew I had to take a picture there and I knew I wanted to wear this dress from Lassitude & Ennui from Fantasy Faire. It just seemed to perfect. Of course I couldn't let the post go by without a shot of the hair I chose to go with it.
Hair down to there

The hair seemed to compliment the dress so well.

Credits
Dress: lassitude & ennui Henriette dress -  - red grey / silver ( at Fantasy Faire)
Boots: lassitude & ennui Phoebe lace-up boots  black / dark wood
Hair: *Calico* Dae - Browns
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi TDR Skin pale LB blue
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: (marukin) [womanseries] FEMME

No comments: