Thursday, May 22, 2014

Backyard Beauty

Casual Princess

The back deck of my current SL house is one of my favorite spots to just chill out. It's a quiet spot to think about all the things that are going on in my head at the time. Today I am wearing a cute top from Miamai at Fit for a Princess and my current go to jeans. I can't really think of what to write today so I think I will just throw out the credits for you. Hope you all are having a great week.

Credits
Pants: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans - Dark
Shirt: Miamai_Melody OfSilver  (at Fit for a Princess)
Shoes: tulip. Buckled Wedge Sandal *SLINK* Dual Gray
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: [e] Elika
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Skin: Izzie's - Nomi Skin pale DB w/ raspberry lipstick
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue

Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper

Furniture
Chair: :CP: Margarita Chair Natural
Firepit: DIGS - Agustin Fire Pit [MESH]
Mason Jar Lights: Sway's [Moani] Jar Candle on a string with post

No comments: