Friday, April 25, 2014

Vicars and Tarts

I was invited to a Vicars and Tarts party so I decided to channel my inner Bridget Jones, though hopefully with less embarrassment. I decided though that bunnies were over rated and wondered that the biggest diva would look like tarted up in a corset. Which diva you ask? Why Miss Piggy of course. I got myself all dressed up, but was a little trepidacious of stepping out of the dressing room.
I'm not sure
It took me a few minutes to get my confidence up, but then I had to check myself from all angles. I mean no one wants things drooping or jiggling out of place.
Does my bum look okay

With everything all in place I think I am ready to head out.
Tadaa

Wish me luck!

Credits
Lingerie: {Luxuria} Cherie Lingerie -  *azalea pink*
Corset: {Luxuria} Cherie Underbust Corset  -  *azalea pink*
Garter Belt: {Luxuria} Cherie Garter Belt - *azaela pink*
Stockings: {Luxuria} Stocking Style 1 - *black*
Piglet Ears:  +>A&A<+ Lovely Forest Piglet
Hair: Magika [Hair] Forget
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: DeeTaleZ Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Pose Prop: Savoir Faire - (SFS) - Dressing Room Prop ( at 2014 Pose Fair)

No comments: