Wednesday, April 9, 2014

The Green Witch

I am not ready to give up on gowns just yet, but I didn't want to be a princess anymore. Yes even I can get burnt out on being a princess. Instead today I am going to be a witch, but not the wicked kind, more of the forest dwelling herbal remedy making kind of witch.
Green Witch

Don't let the horns fool you, I promise there is nothing evil in what I am doing. I am just taking care of my plants. Honestly! Here look I have proof.
Green Witch

See I told you, nothing but me, the plants and the soil. Besides I do all the brewing and potion making in the house. I can't control the weather so it's really just safer to work in a controlled environment. No there are no pictures of me working up a potion or brew. Those are trade secrets. I mean you wouldn't ask a magician to reveal their tricks, well it's just like that. I will however share what I am wearing.

Credits
Dress: .Luminary. Gertrude - Cream ( at We <3 a="" roleplay="">)
Shoes: SYSY's Shoes - SLink add on Damita - Beige  (at Fit for a Princess)
Horns: lassitude & ennui Spring horns - antique ivory ( at We <3 a="" roleplay="">)
Necklace: lassitude & ennui Spring necklace - touch to texture change ( at We <3 a="" roleplay="">)
Hair: !!Calico! Kismet (at Fit for a Princess)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: DeeTaleZ Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Poses: .mien. { playing the princess }  (at Fit for a Princess)

No comments: