Thursday, April 24, 2014

My New Furry Friend

Every days it's the same thing. He goes off to work and I am left all alone. I mean sure I get things done while he is gone, but it gets lonely, especially when he works late or goes on trips.
Leaving for work

I mean we have a cat, but she is so independent and well just downright mean that I decided we needed a new member of the family. A furry member of course, so off I went. I have to say when I saw him it was love at first sight and I knew exactly what to name him.
My new furry friend

Meet Topper! He is named after an old black and white movie with Cary Grant, one of my favorites actually. In fact we watched it just the other night. I don't have to worry about Topper going to work. In fact as long as I walk him and feed him and scratch him behind his floppy ears he sticks to my side.
He's always here

My furry little bundle of love.

Credits
My Clothes
Jeans: tulip. Alana Jeans  Midnight
Shirt: Ingenue :: Ida :: Seafoam
Shoes: Ingenue :: Esme Flats :: Dove
Hair: TRUTH HAIR April
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual S Right
Skin: DeeTaleZ Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Topper the Dog: EmmePose My doggy (at 2014 Pose Fair)
Couples Pose: EmmePose Sister please don't cry (at 2014 Pose Fair)

Mikka's Clothes
Jeans: FATEwear Jeans - Straight Billy -
Shirtw/vest and tie: FATEwear Shirt - Neville
Shoes: ISPACHI Mesh [Mason Brogues]
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyewear - SCT
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Hair: *ARGRACE* ARATA - Chocolate
Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance)  - Relax
Skin: -Labyrinth- Leaf Skin (Pale) - TheCleanShaven
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)

No comments: