Monday, April 14, 2014

Dockside

Dockside

Sometimes a girl just needs to get away, to take a little holiday to refresh and recharge. If only it were just that easy to do. For this little trip I thought I would combine some soft blues can casual apparel with something a little harder, like spikes.
Dockside

Now that I have had some time to recharge it's time to get my arse in gear. Pose fair is coming this weekend! I know I can't wait to see all the new poses that will be available, how about you?

Credits
Dress: [Miseria] Kiele Dress - Sky (The Seasons Story)
Shoes: [tea.s] Andel Flats - Sky
Bow: RO - Briar Bow Headband - White - Plain
Necklace: EarthStones Perfect Fit Necklace - Hers/Silver
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Bracelets: [Atooly] Iggy Spiked Bracelet  - Blue , Coral, Mint and White ( at The 100 Block)
Hair: Exile::Nothing Else Matters
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: DeeTaleZ Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Poses: Kirin - various

No comments: