Sunday, April 20, 2014

Bunny Time

Here comes Phire Cottontail hopping down the bunny trail blah blah blah.
Bunny me

Happy Easter if you celebrate or Happy Sunday if you don't. I figured since it is Easter I would don these cute new ears and skip about on the beach. I mean sure bunnies live in the woods, but even they need a vacation too right?
I think I see a carrot

The poses I am using are new ones I picked up at the Pose Fair. Expect to see a lot of posts in the coming days that are all based on the poses. Oh about the ears, they come with a HUD to change the colors on all the things. Aren't you shocked that I have pink flowers instead of yellow? I hope you all enjoy(ed) your Sunday. See you around the grid!

Credits
Jeans: tulip. Alana Jeans Midnight
Tank: MOLiCHiNO Naomi Top - Aqua
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Nieka Heels: Cocoa ( at The Seasons Story)
Ears: +>A&A<+ Lovely Forest Bunny
Hair: Magika [Hair] Never
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: DeeTaleZ  Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
Eyes: .tsg.  Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: ~Glitterburps~ Oh joy! (at Pose Fair 2014)

No comments: