Tuesday, March 4, 2014

You Gave Me The Stars

Anyone who has read this blog ever knows that I love stars. I don't think I can go a month without stars showing up somewhere. When I saw this pose at Collabor88 I just knew I needed to have it in my SLife.
You Gave Me The Stars

Because I love stars so much and he gave them to me he needed a reward. So I did what any girl would do. I gave him a big smooch. Maybe that makes me easy, but it's okay because I got stars out of the deal.
I Gave You My Heart
Now that I have thoroughly disgusted some of you with my mushiness I will move onto the credits.

Credits
Dress: coldLogic dress - reynolds.may
Shoes: fri. - Lovegood.Heels (Cloudy)
Hair: [e] Appear
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin:  DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Pose: Exposeur/Decoy - Stellar ( at Collabor88)


No comments: