Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Vacation in Capri

Capri Holiday

I think I am having a Roman Holiday type moment here. Of course I am no princess and the sim I visited was not Rome, but the classic styling works for the movie reference right? I admit I have been watching a lot of older movies lately. I can't seem to help myself. Think of it as like a warning because I am sure they are going to inspire some future posts. As for this one I will leave the credits so you can be a classic beauty.

Credits
Dress: *{Junbug}* Sandy's Sundress  (at The Chapter Four)
Heels: lassitude & ennui Opium mules - rose - rigged (for Slink feet)
Necklace: ::Krystal:: Fleur - Necklace - Platinum (Innocence)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: *Dura-Girl*51(Dark Brown)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: DeeTalez  Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: Kirin

Picture taken here 

No comments: