Thursday, March 6, 2014

The Things I Do

Lola may be the best friend and SL sister a girl could have but she is also an evil task master. You see there are no free rides in the world of Arcade. Oh no I have to work for the leftovers that Lola throws my way. In fact she left me a whole list of chores to do! First I had to tackle the kitchen floor.
Cleaning the kitchen

Sweeping the kitchen floor isn't too bad since she doesn't actually cook. I think it is mostly cookie crumbs on the floor from her kiddo. However the next task on the list I wouldn't wish upon my worst enemy. She had me clean the bathroom! And this after said kiddo decided to flush a whole bunch of stuff down it. I wonder if they ever replaced the cell phone that took a swim...
And the bathroom

At least I had some music to listen to so it wasn't all bad. By the time I finished the list I was wiped out!
Dead now

Does anyone else have to suffer through tasks like this to get extras from their family?

Credits
What I am Wearing
Sweater: ::TSC:: Hippy Coat - Black (no longer available)
Shirt: [Decoy] Dalini - Sunburst
Jeans: {B.C.C}Call You Mine Patch jeans Vintage
Sneakers: +Half-Deer+ Obel Sneakers - Sunshine
Hair:  TRUTH HAIR Maiko [Red 2] w/ [Graph] headphones (at Arcade)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin:  DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Pose: flowey

In the Kitchen
Kitchen: Agora - Bella kitchen ( chocolate )(marketplace)
Broom: {what next} Kitchen Broom Decor (at Arcade)

In the Bathroom
Toilet: LAQ Decor ~ Toilet (White) - Decoration
Cleaning Supplies: Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - clean up (at Arcade)
Stool: Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - to pass the time RARE (at Arcade)
Towel Rack: Second Spaces - Bathroom Clutter - recycled towel rack (at Arcade)
Kiddo's Potty: Sweet Baby - Ducky Potty Trainer
Mop: {what next} Mop Decor (at Arcade)

No comments: