Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Princess Tea Party

Party Princess

What better excuse to don a tiara than to have a princess tea party? Okay I will find just about an reason to wear a tiara, but that is really besides the point here. Look at that do you see what I see? It's pink I am wearing pink! Just proof that it is a special occasion, I mean sure I could have gone with more Phire-like colors, but then it's the 6th Anniversary of Adore & Abhor, well you wear pink and blue. It's just what you do. Of course I did decorate a little for the tea party. Here are some them that were made special just for anniversary time.
Tea party Time

I swear I had some food and drinks out, they just didn't make it into the pictures. No seriously I made tea and cakes and everything!

Credits
Dress: +>A&A<+ Princess Dress  - Blue/Pink (Adore & Abhor Anniversary)
Hair: *AP* Lynn for A&A - Brown (Adore & Abhor Anniversary)
Tiara: ::: Krystal ::: Miss Imperial - Mini Tiara - Silver (Cotton Candy) (Adore & Abhor Anniversary )
Shoes: {Mango Cheeks} Recherche Heels: Hot Pink  (Adore & Abhor Anniversary )
Skin: [PF] Sora - Sugoi (blonde) (Adore & Abhor Anniversary )
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
Poses:  {Imeka~} - various poses (marketplace)

-Decorations and stuff-
Building: *Funky*Junk* Garden Tea Room(Adore & Abhor Anniversary )
Balloons: A.D.D.Andel! Party Balloons-Pink Confetti-4 (Adore & Abhor Anniversary)
Balloons: A.D.D.Andel! Party Balloons-Blue Confetti-4 (Adore & Abhor Anniversary )
Weather Light: Plethora - Cloud9 Weather Light - Adoration (special ed.) (Adore & Abhor Anniversary )
Glasses with holder: Wimey: Celebration Time! Silver (Adore & Abhor Anniversary)

1 comment:

THEAD82 said...

Awww I wanna be a princess too, just kidding lol!