Monday, March 3, 2014

Pretty Nude

A little trip

Haha I am not nude, I am just referring to the color, sorry for getting your hopes up. I took myself on a little trip. It was just a day trip, but it was still a lovely one. Sometimes you just need some time alone to reflect on all the good things in life. It was a good thing I took the time to recharge because I have spent most of the weekend making my house into a home. It's a permanent work in progress I think. That however has nothing to do with what I am wearing. I actually wore this look out one night and I liked it so much I knew I had to share. Here are the credits so you actually know what I am wearing.

Credits
Dress: ISON - charlotte dress - (blush)
Shoes: tulip. Buckled Wedge Sandal *SLINK* Dual Clay
Bag: {Cherry} Viola Leather Shopper - nude
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hair: Magika [Hair] Honest
Skin:  DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype w/(brightness 4) Tintable Lips for Individual coloring
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: !bang

No comments: