Monday, March 10, 2014

On The Edge

Standing on the edge of darkness...
Edge of Darkness I

I will admit I was feeling a little moody when I was taking these pictures if you couldn't guess. It was nothing bad, but one of those moments, so I used it. Of course now that I am getting around to blogging these pictures I am in my usual disgustingly perky mood, go figure. Oh well I will leave you with one more picture and then the credits.
Edge of Darkness II

Credits
Dress: *LpD* - *Dorotea* Dress Green-Black (At The Chapter Four)
Stockings: {Luxuria} Stocking Style 3 - *black*
Shoes: .Olive. the Don't Fall Platform Heels - Pitch Black
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: Exile::Rain ( at The Arcade)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin:  DeeTalez  Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype w/(brightness 5) Tintable Lips
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: Ilaya - various sets

No comments: