Saturday, March 15, 2014

In Time Out

Every once in a while Lola leaves her kid with me to watch. Now don't get me wrong he is an adorable little bundle of all things little boy and I even have a little pay area for him, but sometimes I prefer more grown up company. The other night she asked me to watch him and being the devoted sister I am I said sure. What I neglected to tell her was that I planned on having a gentleman caller that evening as well. Hey my house my rules.
Well my gentleman friend stopped by, we gave the kid cookies and told him to go play. I know not the most responsible move, but what do you want? We dimmed the lights and went at it like two horny teenagers, keeping it PG of course.
If you do this

As luck would have it Lola came in at just that moment and flicked on the lights. She flew into such a rage at my shoddy babysitting skills. I had to do something to calm her down so I made a bargain with her. I would sit in time out like a naughty child for a set amount of time and promise never to take my eyes off her little boy again when he is in my care. For the sake of family peace I agreed and boy was it humiliating!
You go in time out

I guess there are positives to come from this, one she never knew about the cookies and two, at least the time out stool has a star on it. Maybe next time I will toss in a family friendly movie instead...but probably not.

Credits
I Wore
Dress: MIEL REGATTA DRESS - solid bright
Shoes: fri. - Brienne.Flats (Navy) (gacha item)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Habit
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Skin: Essences Paris01 *light rose* brunette (at TDR Fusion)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat

Furniture
Couch: MudHoney Sydney Sofa - Gray PG
Mirrors: The Loft - Taylor Mirrors (group gift)
Time Out Seat: [Atooly] Small Stool Star RARE - Red (at Luck of the Irish Fair)

I didn't bother to ask my gentleman friend what he was wearing as really it was the least of my concerns at the time.

No comments: