Thursday, March 20, 2014

Flying a Kite

It's pretty funny, just a couple of weeks ago I was watching Mary Poppins with a certain someone special and when it was over I said something along the lines of "We should go fly a kite!". It sort of fell to the wayside until this weekend...
Let's Fly a Kite

As you can see I got my wish to go fly a kite. He even let my climb on his back to try and see how high we could get the kite to go. We had to find a place away from the trees to fly the kite though because I didn't want it getting caught in a tree. I have a bad track record when it comes to kites and trees.
Kite flying

Luckily I was able to keep a tight hold on both the man and the kite and they both returned home in one piece, though one may have some sore muscles from holding me up.

Credits
I wore
Jeans: tulip. Alana Jeans  Midnight
Shirt: .: Somnia :. Cupios {5} (at The Theme Park)
Shoes:  fri. - Brienne.Flats (Navy) (gacha in store)
Necklace: ::: Krystal ::: Bird Cage Necklace - Silver (at Adore&Abhor Anniversary)
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Bridal Set - Platinum
Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 29 / Dark Mocha (Resizer)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Jarla Exclusive "My Attic" Mixedtype (from previous round)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)

He wore
Shirt: Fatewear shirt Baily - Ocean
Jeans: [JP}:dsg. Manoa JNS.//Gray (marketplace)
Shoes: *Sorgo - RD Swed White
Necklace: Earthstones Groovy Peace Necklace
Ring: EarthStones Everlasting Love Mens Wedding Band - Platinum
Hair: Action james Veganic hair
Hands: Slink Male Hands - casual
Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown

Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)
Pose: RACK Poses - Catch The Wind  (at The Theme Park)

No comments: