Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blood Lace

A Little Darker

It's been a few days since I got off my arse and blogged. I swear it's not because I am a slacker. It's just that I have been taking a bunch of pictures and trying to mentally write the post to go with them. It's one of my stories so you know it's going to have multiple parts. However I should be focusing on the picture above huh? The dress is a cute one from DeeTalez with optional arm warmers. Since I have been freezing the last couple of days I went with arm warmers. The lace detailing made making my shoes easy, I went with the lace booties from lassitude & ennui. I admit I am a Slink compatible shoe junkie now. To cap off the look I am wearing the latest necklace from my Lolapop!, it's a gacha that is in her store now, so you make need a couple of goes at it to get this color, but there are other colors. I just picked the more firey combination. Now onto more detailed credits.

Credits
Dress: DeeTaleZ Mesh Knit Lace Dress BLOOD
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Alisha lace booties - black
Necklace: Lolapop Blood Moon Necklace Gacha - PreBlood
Hair: -LaViere- Amanda/WoodBark
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Skin: DeeTaleZ  Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
Makeup: +>A&A<+ Mono 3
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: Kirin 

No comments: