Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Set You Free

Music is magic, at least to me it is. You see music can say the words that you can't, it can change your mood, it can inspire you, and it goes on and on. I have found myself listening to music more and more lately. It's not always the same, some days it's classical,other days love songs (I'm mushy like that) and some days when I need that extra kick in the bum it's 80's. My sisters were teenagers in the 80's so I heard it all growing up.
Set You Free

No when I am having a rough time I go to my quiet corner, close my eyes and let the music set my free. I let it wash over me, sweeping away all the worry, all the pain, all the ick of the day.

Credits

  • Sweater: :::Sn@tch Stay In Sweater (Red-Small):::
  • Jeans:  MoYaz Mia skinny jeans destroyed black
  • Sneakers: DN Mesh: Skateshoes
  • Headphones: 22769 ~ [homme] Headphones Vintage Blooming 
  • Hair: Exile::Slow Burn
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual S Right
  • Skin: DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Chair: {what next} Cubby Armchair (Taupe)

No comments: