Friday, February 21, 2014

Robins Egg in Spring

Fly me away from winter

These shades of blue make me think of robins eggg, and robins eggs make me think of spring. While spring isn't my favorite season I do look forward to the days where I can go out in just a sweater and be warm enough. Of course thinking of spring leads to playing outside in the sunshine, and what better toy than a pastel colored pinwheel? Maybe it can fly me to the future where it is spring and the snow has finally melted away. Don't get my wrong I don't HATE the winter, I just like to see the grass on occasion.

Credits

  • Shirt: Ingenue :: Ida :: Seafoam
  • Skirt: [Miseria] Holly Pearl - Tiffany
  • Shoes: fri. - Lovegood.Heels (Cloudy)
  • Necklace: Ingenue :: Elements Necklace :: H2O
  • Hair: Exile::Daydream  
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)- Flat
  • Skin: DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype 
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Poses: Positure - Simple Days (Stands)

No comments: