Thursday, February 6, 2014

Platforms and Piercings

Platforms and Piercings
The title of the post says it all huh? The platform sneakers have been my footwear of choice lately. I think it is because of the HUD that makes them so customizable. You see I am wearing the floral shoes, but I used the glitter HUD to make the tongue yellow glitter because well it's me. For that same reason my piercing has stars. It's mod, and I did just that so it's not the way it "should" look. I asked Lola though and she said it looked fine so I went with it. can you tell I am new to this whole thing. One of these days I may catch on, or I may just give up and leave it to the professionals. I am going to just go straight to the credits.

Credits
Shirt: DRIFT Asymetrique Tank [MESH] -White Cotton
Jeans: tulip. Madeline Colored Jeans  Army
Sneakers: +>A&A<+ Platform Sneak - Flowers 3 - (at FaMESHed)
Piercing: Cute Poison - Clutter Piercing (was a Project Limited Exclusive)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Hair:  .ploom. Josefine [streaks]  - Indecisive
Skin: DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash -
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
Poses: [Atooly]

1 comment:

THEAD82 said...

Beautiful as always!