Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Unwilling Valentine

We have all heard that saying " If you love someone, set them free, if they come back they're yours" of some other iteration of this saying. Well I say if you love some one then tie them up in the basement and keep them safe for all time. It may be a one sided love after a while but that is what the ropes are for.
Bound By Me
I mean if we ignore the death stare that I am receiving it's really not a bad deal.Now before you go thinking I am completely insane let me just say I would never actually do this, as that would be kidnapping and false imprisonment and that is against the law. I don't look good in orange prison jumpsuits or prison jumpsuit of any color. So for the sake of my criminal record I let him go shortly after taking these pictures. Hey if he comes back that means he is mine to tie up again right? Though maybe we could keep this whole tying up thing a secret between us this time.
Shhh keep it a secret


Credits
  • Bra: *MC* Floral Lace/Salmon Bra 
  • Corset: :[P]:- Anasaze Corset :// Black
  • Skirt: tulip. Puff Skirt  Coal
  • Boots: ::HH:: Hucci Ikela Limited Edition Boots - Onyx
  • Necklace: MG - Necklace - Valencia - Group 1
  • Earrings: Cae :: Princess Solitaire Earring :: Garnet  ( in store gacha)
  • Ring:  O.M.E.N - Ring of Passion - Red (High LOD)
  • Hair: Eaters Coma - HAIR 29 / Dark Mocha 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype with lip tattoo (brightness 2)
  • Freckles: -Glam Affair - Gemma - Freckles 01( from the gacha skin)
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper 
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Chair pose prop: GLITTERATI - Captive ( on marketplace)
  • Basement building: )) Sky Labs ((The Basement  ( on marketplace)
I didn't bother asking my erm guest what he was wearing because it was the last thing on my mind.

No comments: