Monday, February 24, 2014

My Quiet Corner

There is one thing that all the houses I have ever had in SL have in common and that is they all have a quiet corner with cozy seating and a bookshelf of some sort.
My Quiet Corner

It is one of those things that I find very comforting to have in my house, like a little retreat. I usually am sitting there when I am going through notecards or am typing up a blog post.
My Quiet Corner
The cute shelf is new from Atooly and was out on Sunday for Lazy Sunday, which is just how I like my Sundays...lazy. I of course added my own pictures to the frames. Since it is no longer Sunday I can no longer be lazy so I am going to leave you with the credits and go about my business of the day.

Credits

  • Halter Top: tulip. Halterneck Top  Bermuda
  • Jeans: tulip. Madeline Colored Jeans  Black
  • Shoes: fri. - Brienne.Flats (Gray) (gacha)
  • Hair: Exile::Criminal
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
  • Skin: DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
  • Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper 
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Shelf: [Atooly] Random Shelf
  • Chair: {what next} Cubby Armchair (Taupe)

No comments: