Thursday, February 20, 2014

Lost to the sea

My Heart breaks

I have lost my heart to the sea. He set sail to make is fortune. For you see he thought that to have my love he needed to be able to buy me all the glorious things he felt a suitor should.
As you are lost

If only he knew that the only thing I ever wanted from him was his never ending love. Now my love is lost to the sea and I fear I will never be whole again. I shall spend the rest of my days looking over the sea wishing you would return to me.
Credits
Dress:  {B.C.C} Jane Empire Dress White ( at Seraphim Social)
Necklace:  lassitude & ennui Dewdrop - silver / white necklace
Shoes:  Slink Margot Ballet Slipper Black (Enhancement Compatible)
Hair: Magika [Hair] Honest
Eyelids: Slink Mesh eyelids (solid) 
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
Skin: MIA14 ... Healthy Glow} EMBER 
Tears: Izzie's - Mascara Tears Tattoo
Poses:  flowey. 'raw nostalgia' 

No comments: