Monday, February 17, 2014

Going to the Ball

As everyone knows Friday was Valentine's Day. To celebrate Lola invited me to go to a Masquerade Ball and I dragged a date along with me. Because I am such a bossy pants I asked him to pick me up at my house, because I am super cheesy like that.
Going to the ball

Luckily he is willing to put up with my whims. I let Lola pick out my dress for me, since she let me pick out hers, even if she didn't wear it. When we got to the Ball we danced the night away. I was lucky enough to grab a picture.
Dancing the night away

We made a pretty cute couple if I do say so myself. While my date was mask less I was not and I went all out with the silver and the red.
Ready for the ball

Someone needs to throw a masked ball again because it was really fun to dress up all fancy.

CreditsI wore...Gown: ..::Dead Dollz::. Moloko Cocktail Dress- Vicious
Shoes: fri. - Bowtie.Pumps (Black)
Mask: *~*Illusions*~* Columbina Curia
Jewelry: ::: Krystal ::: Deco - Jewelry Set - Platinum (MultiJewel)
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
Hair: Exile::Dream of Paradise
Skin: DeeTaleZ Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Lipstick: +A&A+ Shreveport Lips Blood Red
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue


My Date Wore...Skin: Fruk - Jeremy skin shade 3 Dark brown
Eyes: Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow, w3)
Hair: Hair TYLER -Dark- *REDGRAVE*Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) M - Relaxed
Jacket: Kauna - Tuxedo Jacket: Black [CLOSED]
Shirt: Kauna - Tuxedo Shirt UNDER: White
Pants: Kauna - Tuxedo Trousers [LONG]: Black
Bow Tie: Kauna - Tuxedo BowTie: Crimson
Cummerbund: Kauna - Tuxedo Cummerbund: Crimson
Handkerchief: Kauna - Tuxedo Handkerchief: Crimson [CLOSED]
Shoes: Kauna - Brogue: Black
Front Door Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Body and Soul
Dance Pose: {.:exposeur:.} Lucky Ones

No comments: