Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Ember Phire

Ember Phire

I find myself giggling at the name of this new skin from Miasnow when I am wearing it. Think about it for a second and you will get it. I know I am late to the new skin game, but better late than never right. You how there are some skins where everyone you have seen looks great in it? Yeah this is one of those I think. I decided to wear this sexy little dress with it because well...sideboob. Need I say more?

Credits
Skin: MIA14 ... Healthy Glow} EMBER
                 MIA14 ... BEAUTY MARKS 2  Face Only
                 MIA14 ... LIPS for EMBER   ~peachy
                 MIA14 ... EYEBROW, GeekChic    brown
Dress: Lolapop Heart Attack Dress- Pink
Shoes: fri. - Miranda.Heels (Tainted.Love)(I think these were a one day only thing)
Hair: Exile::Perfect Promise
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual  Right
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: (marukin) (store currently closed)
Curtain: MIASNOW Home - Curtain Party 1 ~Linked (only on marketplace)

No comments: