Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dreaming of You

Dreaming of you

I think at this point in the winter the You I am dreaming of is spring, or it could be a person, that is my secret. To be honest I don't hate winter nor do I hate the snow or cold. What I do hate is storm on top of storm with no chance to melt any of the last snowfall. So here I am dressed in something warm weather ready dreaming of the days when I can feel the sun kissing my skin instead of Jack Frost nipping at my nose. Hopefully those days will be here soon and I can spend them in the sun.

Credits

  • Top: Tee*fy Bella Ruffles Camisole  One Layer Posy 
  • Skirt: [Miseria] Holly Pearl - Pure 
  • Shoes:  fri. - Brienne.Flats (Peach) (gacha)
  • Necklace: .Olive. the Folded Golden Paper Letter Necklace - P (gacha)
  • Hair: Exile::Lazy Summer Days
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
  • Eyelids: Slink Mesh eyelids (solid) 
  • Skin: MIA14 ... Healthy Glow} EMBER with BEAUTY MARKS 2 & EYEBROW, GeekChic    brown
  • Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Pose: ZZANG - DREAMING POSE PACK 021

No comments: