Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Bored Fairy Princess

Rule the forest they said, it will be fun they said. They know nothing. I don't rule a darn thing. The Queen makes all the decisions, but I still have to behave like the perfect little princess.
Bored Fairy

Perfect is boring though. I want to have fun! I want make music with the faun and swim with the mermaids. But can I? Noooo I am stuck here sitting all prim and proper while the Queen holds audience with a group of disgruntled dwarves.
Fairy bum

I bet they would be fun to go out drinking with. Wonder if I can sneak out with them when they leave...

Credits
Outfit: [Wishbox] Whimsy -  purple
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Momo Mesh Hair - Crystal violet (Fifty Linden Friday special color)
Tiara: lassitude & ennui Dreamer tiara - silver / purple
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
Skin:  DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner B brown Mixedtype w/(brightness 4) Tintable Lips for Individual coloring
Freckles: -Glam Affair - Leah Freckles A
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: .mien. {woodland repose} (at Genre)

No comments: