Friday, February 7, 2014

Angelic

I am an angel, no matter what others say and I have proof. No I don't have a halo, that would be too obvious.
I'm an angel
I am however bathed in golden light and if that doesn't scream angelic then I don't know what does. Yesterday did a little bit of the Jack or Jill hunt, I obviously followed the Jill path being a girl and all. The dress, necklace and poses were all prizes in the hunt.
Fine don't believe
Okay fine some I am not that angelic, but then again where would be fun be in that?

Credits
Skin: DeeTalez Skin Jarla V2 Eyeliner A brown Mixedtype
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Amelie Mesh Hair - Dark flame
Shoes: .Olive. the Don't Fall Platform Heels - Lime
Eyelashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands:  Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Nail Applier: *Fishy Strawberry* Slink Fingernails Applier  - Contrast (at TDR Fusion)

From Jack or Jill Hunt
Dress: :[P]:-Maluli Dress :// Tirra
Necklace: [Atooly] Little Star Necklace Yellow
Poses: ILAYA Jill Poses

1 comment:

THEAD82 said...

You certainly are an angel. I too have proof ;)