Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Snowy

Snowy I
I was trying to go for a snow witch thing, with it be January and cold and snowy/icy lately, but I think I came out looking too cute. Then again only a witch could stand to be out in the cold and snow dressed like this.
Snowy III
Then again who says a witch can't look cute? I mean Glinda was pretty and she was a witch. I am going to go ponder this while you check out the credits.

Credits

  • Dress: DRIFT Everdeen Dress [MESH] -Snowflake (previous Lazy Sunday exclusive)
  • Tights: [Atooly] Plain Tights - Light Blue 
  • Necklace: :{MV}: Aggy's Necklace [Silver Tarnish] Spinel 
  • Shoes: fri. - Bowtie.Pumps (FLF) - Silver
  • Hair: Exile::Hollywood Nights
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: Essences - CHO Clean *ivoire* brown
  • Lipstick: +>A&A<+ Dragon Lips Gray
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Poses: {Imeka~} various poses

No comments: