Monday, January 6, 2014

Sailor Girls

I have been taking pictures with Lola a lot lately. It may be because we are shopping together more than usual because of holiday breaks. Over the weekend we went to OMG (Oh My Gacha) because Lola is a gacha junkie, well more of one than I am at least.
Sailor Lola and Phire I
One of the ones we hit was The Sugar Garden machine with the Sailor Moon inspired goodies. So of course we had to play dress up.
Sailor Lola and Phire II
Though it could have been one of Lola's ploys to get me in my underwear. I did learn one thing while taking pictures with Lola. I need to organize my poses so I can find my friends ones much easier. Or maybe I should say forget it and go out and buy new ones?
Sailor Lola and Phire III
Either way we look pretty good to me. Sorry for the boring pictures, well the fact that I only used one pose. Oh and if you didn't notice, that is a yellow bow there because Lola knows how much a love the color so she took care of me.

Credits

  • Lingerie: .tsg. Sentofuku Lingerie - Uranus (at OMG)
  • Wand: .tsg. Moonlight Magic - Moon Stick Yellow (at OMG)
  • Boots: ISON - hawkin boot  (navy) (from a previous round of The Arcade)
  • Hair: -LaViere- Amanda/SawDust
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: Essences - CHO Clean *ivoire* brown
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Pose: Vanity Poses - Duality


No comments: