Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Quiet Night In

I don't know what the weather is like where you live, but where I am we are about to get another snow storm. What better way to prepare for a cold night in than with warm clothes, a cup of hot chocolate and some cookies?
Quiet night in
You can't forget having a good book or two to read as well.
Quiet night in
I think I need to rethink how I get into bed. Though really who needs covers when you are all cozy in a big sweater, jmmie pants and teddy bear slippers?

Credits



House items *

  • Kitchen: Trompe Loeil - Timeless Kitchen Counter Green 
  • Toaster: [*Art Dummy!] nourish. (toaster yellow) RARE (gacha item)
  • Coffee Maker: .:Standby Inc.  - Portable Espresso Machine (Sun) (previous arcade item)
  • Treats tray: Teawood: Gloomy November Tray
  • Bed: [*Art Dummy!] slumber. (bed-vintage yellow)(gacha item)


*If you want to know what anything in the background of my bedroom is let me know.

No comments: