Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pallets Are Cool

Pallet Are Cool
As I was wandering the other day I came upon a pile of pallets and since pallets are so cool and hip I stood on them for pictures. It's just the way my brain works it seems. I also tried to pull all the colors from the sweater into the rest of the look right down to the smaller details, like the necklace.
But I'm a Nerd
Even my glasses were keeping with the color scheme, though tortoise shell and leopard print aren't exactly the same thing huh? Oh well it's the thought that counts. Now onto the credits!

Credits
Shirt: erratic / basics - longshirt / dark black
Cardigan: Emery - Oversized Cardi Carmin Saffron - ( at My Attic)
Jeans: tulip. Madeline Colored Jeans - Squash
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
Shoes: Ingenue :: Noella Heels :: Copper (gacha item)
Necklace: Izzie's - Camera Necklace gold rust (gacha item)
Ring: ::Krystal:: Michelle - Ring - Platinum - Topaz  (gacha item)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Ears:  [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hair: Exile::Slow Burn
Skin:  DeeTaleZ Jarla Exclusive My Attic A brown Mixedtype  ( at My Attic)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses:  -{Imeka~}  - various pose sets

2 comments:

THEAD82 said...

Of course this is just a guess, but would your favorite color be yellow? :P

Phire Zuhra said...

Only just a little ;)