Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Not your princess

Not your princess I
I decided to go a little darker and more bad girl today. It could be because I have been in a mood lately because of RL stuff. It's a much healthier outlet for my "mama bear" rage.
Not your princess II
I am wearing some of the newer releases from Somnia and it all started with the pants. I would be lying if I said the pants didn't make me think of the "bad boys" from high school. The kind I would crush on from afar.
Not your princess III
In high school I was one of those in between kind of kids, not fitting into an clique. Thinking about it now not much has changed huh? Oh well have a peek at the credits if anything seems to float your boat.

Credits

  • Pants: .: Somnia :. Bunker Pegs {Gray} 
  • Shirt: .: Somnia :. Regality Shirt {Black} 
  • Vest: .: Somnia :. Regality Vest {Gray} 
  • Boots: (fd) Bossy Boots - Shiny Yellow (gacha item)
  • Piercings: .Pekka. Tragedy Unisex Piercing - SILVER (modded to be just the eyebrow and nose)
  • Necklace: lassitude & ennui Heraldic necklace - raven's wing
  • Bracelet: O.M.E.N - Spiked Bracelet - Darkness
  • Hair: Discord Designs - Ciss (Cast Iron)
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: Essences - CHO Clean *ivoire* brunette
  • Makeup: +>A&A<+ Lost Soul 
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Poses: fri.day - various poses
  • cigarette: from the flowey. bad habit #1 pose set


No comments: