Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mean Grrrreen

Mean Grrrreen
I couldn't decide where I wanted to take my pictures for this look so I went with just a plain background. Lola took me out shopping this weekend and she picked up a sexy little look while I picked this. This dress is great because if you wanted to be a little more casual you could wear it with pants. Oh and panties, I suggest you always wear panties, unless you nether bits need a good airing out. The hair is one of the newest releases from Exile, and is quickly becoming a favorite. I am trying hard not to wear it in every post.

Credits
Dress: :{MV}: Capsella Dress  Fern
Boots: :{MV}: Jezebel Boots
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - Necklace and Earrings - Angelika
Bracelet: (Kunglers Extra) TDRF #031 - Silver bracelet  (currently at TDR Fusion)
Piercings: .Pekka. Tragedy (modded for eyebrow and nose)
Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Ears:  [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
Hair: Exile::Quiet Afterthought
Skin: DeeTaleZ Jarla Exclusive My Attic A brown Mixedtype  ( at My Attic)
Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses:  !bang - various poses

No comments: