Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Into Adulthood I Go

Leaving Childish Things Behind
When I was wandering around sim hopping I cam across this one that was full of things from childhood. Hopscotch, blocks, rainbows and a carosel. It seemed like the perfect backdrop to the outfit/look, at least in my head.
Who am I kidding?
The look is full of things from various places and events and you will see which ones in the credits.

Credits

  • Sweater: *LACUNA* Sweater Dress  - Lemon ( at My Attic)
  • Pants: *LACUNA*  Secret Garden Jeans - Lemon & Black
  • Shoes: SYSY's Mademoiselle II SLink add on HIGH shoe- black  ( at My Attic)
  • Glasses: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION
  • Necklace: Amala - Rebekah Necklace - Special Edition
  • Left Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Earrings: Maxi Gossamer - Earring - Angelika - 
  • Right Ring: ::Krystal:: - Michelle - Ring - Platinum - Topaz (gacha item)
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - High
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Manicure: +>A&A<+ Basics Pack Nailpolish Appliers
  • Ears:  [MANDALA]SIMPLE_EARS_HUTUU
  • Hair: -LaViere- Natsya/BrownRoots
  • Skin:  DeeTaleZ Skin A.T.W. Jarla Exclusive "My Attic" Mixedtype ( at My Attic)
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash - Upper (add)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Poses: Kirin - various

pictures taken here 

No comments: