Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hazy Sunny Day

I don't know about where you live, but where I am it is down right freezing. In an insane effort to warm myself up I decided to hit the beach in SL.
Walking on a pier
I tucked a flower behind my ear and donned a little top and comfortable skirt and hit the beach. Sometimes it helps to imagine yourself some place warm. I am thinking today I need to seek out the fires of Hell to warm myself!
Walking on a pier
This trip to the beach also afforded me the chance to wear one of the belly rings I picked up at Oh My Gacha earlier in the month. What can I say when it's cold I tend to keep my belly covered up.

Credits

  • Top: :::Sn@tch Nancy Scarf Top (Aqua):::
  • Skirt: DRIFT Hangover Maxi [MESH] -Cotton
  • Flower: *BOOM* Tiare  (white/pink)
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Bellyring: .:ellabella:. Worth - Feathered - ( at OMG)
  • Hair:  -LaViere- Nadia/DriedChilli
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
  • Skin: Essences - Emma *ivoire* ginger
  • Lipstick: Essences - Hangover Lipstick 09
  • Lashes: *MC* "Falsies" Eyelash 
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
  • Poses: Kirin - various

Pictures taken here

No comments: