Thursday, January 9, 2014

Drink up!

Drink up I
Drink up everyone. I am dressed and ready to party! In fact this outfit was released at a party, go figure. I thought I would go out and have a party all my own to celebrate, also it gave me an excuse to go a little darker again. I also figure I am safe from unwanted gropings because no one is going to want to have their hand impaled on my boob spikes, or the shoulder ones for that matter.
Drink up II
I used the same piercing set as yesterday only this time I didn't remove most of it. I really do love piercings and should wear them more often. What do you think full on cute teaparty look with a bunch of facial piercings. Maybe that can be my own personal challenge. For now I will just give you the credits.

Credits
Skirt: Lolapop Flirting with Danger Pencil Skirt
Top: Lolapop Flirting With Danger Top (Amor)
Shoes: .Olive. the Don't Fall Platform Heels - Pitch Black
Piercing: .Pekka. Tragedy Unisex Piercing - SILVER
Necklace:  MG
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Morgan Mesh Hair - Night shadow
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)- Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Skin: Essences - CHO Clean *ivoire* brunette
Makeup: +>A&A<+ Lost Soul
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue
Poses: [GOTHA] Drink Up Pose Set

No comments: