Monday, January 20, 2014

An Afternoon Treat

Some days you just need to take the time to treat yourself. There is a bakery near me that I go to to treat myself. They make the most incredible truffles.
After Work Treat I
My favorite truffle will always be the "Peter Rabbit" one which is a carrot cake truffle, so yummy! Of course some days I also need a caffeine boost in the afternoon.
After Work Treat II
What do you do to treat yourself after a rough day?

Credits
Cardigan: *Bubblefish* Cardigan Silver ( at OMG )
Tank: fri. - Friday.Tank (Blush)
Pants: .: Somnia :. Zhevios {Gray}
Heels: fri. - Jane.Heels (Spice)
Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
Earrings: [Atomic] Endearing Earings *MESH* - Silver (no longer sold)
Bag: {mon tissu} Sophmore Satchel / Down Strap ~ Matted Red
Hair: -LaViere- Amanda/DriedChilli
Skin: Essences - Emma *ivoire* ginger
Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
Poses: fri. - various poses
Picture taken here

No comments: