Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Winter Stroll

A Winter Stroll
There is new men's hair out at Exile today and I thought I would have a little fun. I let Phlint out of his cage and took him shopping. The new styles are fairly unisex so I thought I would do a "Who Wore it Best" type of deal. That is why Phlint and I look like a matchy matchy couple. We are both wearing the same sweaters and scarves though the scarves are different colors.
Who wore it best?
I think I look adorable with short hair.
Who wore it best?
Sure Phlint looks good in the hair and such too, but I ask you...Who Wore it Best?

Credits
Phire

  • Sweater: !APHORISM! Women's Crew Neck Sweater Charcoal  - ( at The Mens Department)
  • Jeans: (fd) Hand Drawn Skinny Jeans - Dark Wash 
  • Scarf: (AMD) Bundle Scarf  - Pink
  • Shoes: fri. - Lovegood.Heels (Cloudy)
  • Piercing: .Pekka. Tragedy (modified to be just the nose and eyebrow)
  • Hair: Exile:: Take It Easy
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Flat
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Skin: Essences - CHO Clean *ivoire* brown
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Deep Blue


Phlint

No comments: