Tuesday, December 10, 2013

My Home - The Upper Loft

Lat week I showed off my igloo home. I may have mentioned that it is bigger on the inside than it looks. There are actually 3 floors and I share the igloo with a few others. Today I am going to show off the upper loft. Other than my bedroom this is where I spend most of my time...when I am not feasting on cookies that is.
In my elfy home
Before you ask, no I do not have a Christmas tree up year round, that would just be silly! This the the couch where I chill out after work most days. I don't think I told you what I do up at the North Pole. Well you know all those letters the children send? Well my job it to catalog the wishlist of the letter writer, that way after Santa is done checking the list we start filling orders.
In my elfy home
Some days I will finish up at home or just work from home for the day. The big man doesn't care as long as the work gets done on time. He's the best boss anyone could ask for.
In my elfy home
I am not above taking the occasional hot cocoa break during the day, or even the evening. It's always the right time for cocoa afterall. My favorite has just a hint of mint to it, so yum! I will continue my tour of the house on another day. Until then remember...you better be good for goodness sake!


Credits

  • Sweater Dress: :::Sn@tch Rickie Sweater Dress (Red):::
  • Pants: ::BB:: Boyfriend Cords  (brown) (no longer available)
  • Shoes: fri. - Lovegood.Heels (Chocolate)
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Necklace: Izzie's - Pinecone Necklace silver (at TDR Fusion)
  • Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - 
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Flat
  • Ears: Balderdash&Schadenfreude Etherial Fey Ear 
  • Hair: *AP* Melissa  Frosted - Red (Advent Calender Day 4)
  • Headband: [Atooly] The Kenzi Bow Headband - Black Lace
  • Shape: ::Savoir Faire Shapes ~ Addison Child Shape (marketplace)
  • Skin: Essences - CHO Clean Browless *ivoire* with nose freckles
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
  • Pose with Cup: Frozen - Warm Drink Pose 02 (Christmas Market gacha)


House Things

No comments: