Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lazing about

Lazing about
I don't know about you, but I am beat from this weekend! So many sales and events all seemed to start at once. My girl Lola took me to Kustom9 and I will be honest I had never been. Hey it's hard to keep all these events straight.
Lazing about
I am a sucker for big cozy sweaters in RL and in SL so of course I had to play the gacha machine at Kustom9 and one of the colors I got was this lovely minty color. I think mint is my favorite color, behind yellow of course. I also picked up the pants you see me wearing. One can never have too many pairs of pants in my opinion.
Lazing about
While there I also played the gacha to get these birds that are made from keyboard keys. They are odd and quirky and seemed just like the thing to have in my bedroom. Now I must go sort through all the other goodies I got so I can get around to blogging them too.

Credits


Home Items

No comments: