Monday, December 30, 2013

I need some sun!

I think I need some sun I
I know I am looking a little grey around the edges. I think it's time to get a little sun, don't you? This skin is one of the new ones at Gothmas from Fallen Gods, and my prayers have been answered! There are Slink appliers to go with this one! I know I am easily excited.
I think I need some sun II
I decided to hit the beach...but maybe only for a bit. I would hate to burn instead of tan, and well I am a burner by nature.
I think I need some sun III
I do look cute in my little skirt and plaid shirt, besides it takes someone bold to combine plaid with argyle, at least that is what I tell myself. Oh well time to go off and work on some new posts for the coming new year. Is school vacation over yet?

Credits

  • Tank: :::Sn@tch Lace Tank (Black):::
  • Shirt: MIEL TARTAN SHIRT - 
  • Skirt: [Miseria] Buffy Skirt - Inky 
  • Shoes: l&e Signature sandals - black 
  • Hair: Exile::Erase and Rewind
  • Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - 
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) Flat
  • Skin: ANEMIA female +Fallen Gods Inc.+ Smooth ( at Gothmas)
  • Lashes: Izzie's - Eyelashes v1.06
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
  • Beach Sky Sphere: A.D.D.Andel! Beach Days Skysphere

No comments: