Tuesday, November 12, 2013

What am I going to do?

What
Halloween have been over for almost two weeks now and I still have pumpkins all around. I am at a loss as to what to do with them. I mean look at this MASSIVE one.
To
I mean I guess I could carve a door into and and maybe some windows and live in it like Peter's wife.
Do?
Maybe I can make something with these little ones. Pumpkin pie maybe, or perhaps pumpkin bread? I shall ponder these options while you read the credits.

Credits

  • Jeans: .: Somnia :. Doohios {Denim} (The Thrift Shop)
  • Shirt: DRIFT Texas Tee [MESH] 
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Paola Flats (Slink Add-On) :: Ivory
  • Ring: Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Flat 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual 
  • Hair: Exile::Where We Belong 
  • Skin: Essences - Olyvia FLF *light rose* ginger
  • Eyelashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
  •  Manicure: A:S:S - Slink fingernails - Boned
  • Pumpkins w/poses: [Atooly] My Big Pumpkin and Holding My Pumpkin sets

No comments: