Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Paperdolls - Day Two

Today is day two of my paperdoll doppelganger series. This one shows my obvious love of stars. It was hard not to let my favorite creep in when I was doing these dolls originally.
Paperdolls - Day 2
I came pretty darn close with the shirts and skirt today. And yes I went old school prim with that skirt. Hey I work with what I can find.
Paperdolls - Day 2
The hair may not be exactly the same, but the colors are fairly close-ish. Like I said yesterday I took a little creative license with the looks or else I would have spent more time searching the whole of SL than I spent actually taking pictures and blogging!

Credits

  • Skirt: ::C'est la vie !:: Tiered skirt(star/white)
  • Long Sleeve Shirt: erratic / basics - longshirt / brights pink
  • T-Shirt: *BOOM* Traveler Tee (Tiffany) 
  • Stockings: *blowpop* Lacetop Fishnet Stockings -Green-
  • Shoes: ShinyThings Zimmy Flats - black 
  • Bag: .Olive. the Mocchiilla Bag - Potter's Snake (gacha item)
  • Hair:  Exile::Bad Reputation 
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Skin: Essences - Song *doux* ginger
  • Lashes:  (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Aquamarine
  • Poses: !bang various pose sets


No comments: