Thursday, November 21, 2013

Paperdolls - Day Four

Today is a retro look. I got a little creative with the belt on this one. Well I guess wearing it backwards isn't all that creative, but it worked.
Paperdolls - Day Four
I didn't take the time to pull out my scooter for the pictures because I think I took them on a restart Tuesday and was being chased around the grid. One thing I don't always have is patience. If I did my pictures would probably be more epic than these.
Paperdolls - Day Four
Oh well check out the credits for all the pretty things I am wearing.

Credits

  • Skirt:  e! Marion Skirt Polka (Cherry) 
  • Shirt: e! Lola Top Polka (Cherry)
  • Belt: *COCO*_WideBelt(Embossing)_White ( worn backwards)
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Pickford Heels :: Night
  • Glasses: primOptic Sleek glasses 
  • Ring:  Exquisite Tie The Knot White Gold Diamond Ring
  • Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Gloria Mesh Hair - Dark flame
  • Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual
  • Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance)  - Mid
  • Skin: Essences - Song *doux* ginger
  • Eyes: .tsg. Luminate - Green
  • Poses: !bang - various pose sets

No comments: